Yesterday's date in IFIX

gottspeed

Hi, I've been asked to display yesterday's date on a screen in IFIX.

I've got [FONT=&quot]Dim yesterday As DateTime = Today.AddDays(-1)[/FONT]
as the logic to find the date, but I can't figure out how to display the result.

My intuition tells me to animate the text and drop that script in like I would on a quickpanel, but IFIX doesn't seem to work that way.

When I highlight the text I want to animate to yesterdays date and choose edit script, I'm stuck on how to use the above formula to actually display text on the operator screen.

Is this simple? Can anyone tell me how to do this?

if it is a normal iFix page, you can add a label to the image. Then go to the code editor for that page, find the picture load method and add that piece of code except it will be

LabelX.Text = Today.AddDays(-1)

It may be Caption, I don't have iFix in front of me. Does the method AddDays work for you?