Yokogawa Dcs Opc Connection With Via Cc Server Of Siemens

I'm interested to know how to configure the OPC connection between the YOKOGAWA DCS and the Siemens VIA CC servers. Is anybody is having the idea how to do it. Presently I'm working on a project having the Yokogawa DCS going to communicate to VIA CC (CONNECTED TO CAMERA SYSTEMS) Server of Siemens.
How the OPC is to be mapped in YOKOGAWA as well as in VIA CC server software.

Similar Topics

I am a beginner in automation field i am trying to use DL3500 gateway to establish the modbus communication with Allen bradly PLC and Yokogawa...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have any one did modbus from AB ML1400/1100 to Yokogawa DCS?I have done from CPlogix to DCS and was so simple on Modbus TCP. However I...
Replies
Views
I Am using RSlogix 5000 software..i have Anlaog inputs...how can i move these analogue values to YOKOgawa DCS...how to communicate with that...
Replies
Views
Please clarify on what is happening on the following code. This code is writing data to the MCM module of a SLC 5/02. The data written on the MCM...
Replies
Views
can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom