Training books about siemens PLC

Prince

Dear pals

been working with PLCs and industrial automation I used to work and I were to program S7 PLCs these days !
Surely I do not think that my experience will do the job so I am interested in courses like others , As there is no course held in our country and i am not legaly permitted to go abroad for a training course I wonder if you know training companys who can sell their documents or if you can lead me in to the books related to S7 PLCs.
with which I can work easier ( I am an electronic engineer and i am used to be trained without teachers )

THANX

Dear Friends

Thanks about your help , I will go for the book .

Best Regards

For others attention !

I got the book today in the first view it is just a general overview and introduction of what Siemens have.
I will still be greatful if anybody can suggest me other books regarding the matter.

Books

I think this book could help you, but it's in German:
Automatisieren mit SPS Theorie und Praxis. IEC 61131 – 3, STEP 7,
Bibliotheksprogramme, ASI Bus, Profibus, Ethernet – TCP/IP, OPC,
Steuerungssicherheit
by
Günter Wellenreuther, Dieter Zastrow

I am also looking for a good (English) book about Siemens S7 programming! With an advanced level and some good examples,and....
Unfortunalay, it seems like that doesn't exist...
Maybe a Siemens PLC experts can write one and become rich :)
Anyway is someone out their knows a good book, please put the references on this forum, I ‘m sure a lot of people will be interested!

S7 TRAINING

Our vendors as well as Siemens have provided training for the PC and PLC solutions we use. One thing that has helped is the Siemens Hotline. (1-800-333-7421 USA). They have been a big help when I have had questions in the past. You just need to get (via the phone menu)with the right group (especially when it comes to PC vs PLC support).
Example if you need Protool help and your using a PC870 you don't want to ask the guys who do PLC's. There seems to be a gap between the two.