Power Flex 700S

m.peric87

Hello,

I have a problem with drive power flex 700s. It's damaged.
So I have a back up drive and my question is it possible to take HIM from old damaged drive and put on new with all parameters and logic control.
Is there some procedure for programming?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
As long as you saved all the parameters to the old HIM yes then it should be able to be done.

Alan

They told me this drive have a logic something like PLC inside of them.

So I am not sure, if I make procedure, will I also copy that logic or that is separate from parameters?
Memory Storage -->HIM COPYCAT--->DEVICE to HIM

Thanks

Does HIM CopyCat function copy parameters from all the ports on the drive or is it need to be done individually for all ports

Similar Topics

How do you set up the PF 700S drive to commutate a MPL servo motor? THe PF700S manual describes how to enter the motor NPL data and the fact that...
Replies
Views
Power flex 527 Network based safety drive had faulty and alarm pop up SOS Code internal fault Unable to set or clear the fault manually or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom