accessing PanelView from another PanelView

dmned64

I have an application with two PanelView Plus 7 devices with each one talking to its own PLC. The project files (PLC and OIT) are identical except the IP addresses of the PLCs and the OITs are different. All are on the same subnet.

The desire is to have a third PanelView with the ability to view either of the other two systems, one at a time, for remote monitoring (view only). I have worked with Siemens projects before that have the the ability to from one OIT to another. I am wondering if that is possible with PanelView or some similar setup.

I know I can VNC in from a PC or smart device but that is not the question.

I also do not want to create a separate project file for the third PanelView that simply combines the project files from the other PanelViews.

Thoughts?