PowerFlex 525 Opening Parameter

remii

Hello there.

I'm using PowerFlex 525, 0.5 HP, 230V, firmware 5.1 and RS Logix 5000 v.20 software.

Is there a way to set in Logix 5000 a parameter, that is displayed after Drive's boot? I need it to display frequency (b001 from basic display category) but it is set to display voltage (b004). I know it's easy to simply change it manually, but is it possible to change it without taking a drive out of the control cabinet, just by sending message (Set Single Parameter) from RSLogix software?

Thanks in advance :>

I don’t really understand what you are asking. When you say the value is displayed - displayed where???

If you mean on the HIM module, you need to configure that on the HIM. I don’t think rslogix can configure a HIM