FactoryTalk Studio ME Parameter List

lambles

Hi all,

I have an ME project (not my code) that I have to modify. The original programmer has used parameter lists (not parameter files) extensively which is fine and a good way to go. I understand how they work adding a number of tags during the object creation and each tag is separated by comma {tagA, tagB, tagC etc} to replace the tag placeholders #1, #2, #3 etc etc.
BUT....I've got one object whose Parameter List has some text {"pumpcontrol"} and nothing else. I cannot find any reference to this text in the tag database (which is tiny...most tags are direct from controller) or the PLC tag database. I'm a bit lost as to how this works or how the text relates to tags?

Hope this question makes sense and someone understands the issue?

It is probably used as a Literal String.
when you open the page associated with that, is there any text on the page that says pumpcontrol?

literalstring.JPG

Thanks Travis,

I cant open the real HMI however in FTME the page has a text at the top of the page (title of page) that has /*LS:0 {#1}*/ in the General Text properties...I am going to assume that is what this is referring to. This is a simple project so it would've been easier to just type the title in rather than using parameter list for it...anyway, thanks for your push in the right direction

Probably a standard header. I have one I use in every project, with the page name being a literal string even if there was only one page. Glad you found it.