Pvp 600 Alarm Time Stamp

69FIREBIRD

Hi Everyone, has anyone noticed and been able to sort out that when you set up a PVP for daylight savings that it forwards the time by 1 hour during daylight savings but the alarm time stamp does not follow. I have a screen template that displays the current time and date at the top of all my screens and noticed that my customized alarm/process log time stamped events with a clock reading of 1hr behind the corrected (hour added to account for daylight savings)

does anyone have any idea how to align the daylight savings corrected time with the alarm time stamp?

I have considered writing daylight savings corrected time (use the PLC code to amend PLC clock) to the PVP via Global Connections, but I will have to cut that code in and if someone knows a fix then it may save time.

Cheers.