Control Logix wiring

DHADU

Hi,

I am new to PLC world and new to this forum
We are using Allen Bradley Control Logix 1756 IO Modules.

What type of cable to use to connect from Marshalling panel terminals to IO Module for Analog and digital signals.

Like 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 0.75 mm and if we have to use multi conductor cable then what is the best part No of Beldon cable. There are so many types of multi conductor cable from Beldon.

Similar Topics

Using 24VDC Asco 4-Way Solenoid valves to supply air to actuators with NC/NO mechanical switches to indicate open/close position of each valve...
Replies
Views
Wiring to Control Logix I/O. I need your help to understand the following statement Wire numbers to the PLC on the following naming structure: I...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom