RsLogix 500 - Micrologix 1100 Series B

MisterCrK

Dear Forum Members,

I'm new to the world of plcs and their respective programming.

So I apologize for my ignorance, and thank you in advance for the help you can give me.

My question is the following, I am not the author of this program, I have already inherited the maintenance of this plc, and I am trying to understand the whole program, but since I am not the author of it, I do not have access to the symbols and descriptions of who conceived the program initially.

I can not understand how, by changing N9:6/1 or N9:6/5 to 1(On), I get N9:6/2 and O:0/0 and either N9:6/6 and O:0/1 in 1 (On)

Note: In Lad 2 I've some forced inputs just for testing.

Please see the attached program file

Thank you

Regards

Paulo

Boy, there is a ton of indirect addressing in that program.

So, check ladder 11, rung 10.
You'll need to figure out what's setting the indirect cycling, but it looks like maybe some kind of sequential thing there.