InTouch 9.0 Unable to connect to logger

ryangriggs

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have just installed Wonderware InTouch 9.0 on a virtual XP machine (yes it's old, I know... but they don't have the budget to upgrade at this point).

When I open SMC and attempt to view the logs, I get the Unable To Connect To Logger message.

I have already implemented the boot.ini noexecute and noPAE options as directed in this KB.

I also checked the logger service and ran the Change Network User.

I also removed the "_" character from the computer name per another KB.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom