Help with AB message

cncsparky

Having trouble getting a message working. Searched here but didn't find what I was needing. Locally connected controllers on the same subnet and with the same mask(255.255.255.0).

L33ER <- Read -< MLX1400
Reading a Float in MLX1400 to a Real Float in compact.
Source Element : F8:0
Destination : FilterData[0]
# Elements 1

Was getting connection errors but seems to have been resolved with the following path: 2, XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, 1, 0

Now getting 'Unsupported Service Requested' fault. Does this mean my path is OK now?

Am I able to message read a Float into a Real Float tag? I Read a post that suggested I may need to COPy the Float in MLX to an integer file. Is this what I need to do, then message the integer to the Compact?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks Garry. That was enough to get me going.

I only had to remove the , 1, 0 at the end of my path. Messaging the floats works, also.