LOGO! retrofit for engine starting

qwemx

I have a Generator Control Module which is designed for D399 Caterpillar engine for understanding this can be considered as the replacement of the AVR system , the module is Analog Card

it works in this manner , when it senses the Magnetic Pickup signal from the generator which is being started , it will send a miliamp signal to the Governer of the Engine , the governer is woodward 1508 , the starting governer current is around 60-70 mili amps i believe or maybe more around 120 amps but not more which i can check if precise value is needed

this circuit is called HOC (Hands off Cranking) circuit and is a part of this module , in the module i have this HOC is not working and i have to pull the lever of the Governor to start the generator , once i have got it started another circuit takes over and the RPM are maintained at 1200 and voltage at 600 Volts and frequency @60 hz

I wanted to make a simple arrangement Using LOGO! plc to supply this starting amps to the engine for few seconds until it starts ... i beleive for 5 seconds
so the Logo should sense the Magnetic pickup signal and send this milliamp signal to the Throttle , How can this be done any ideas please let me Know