Is there a "good" way to convert from serial radio to ethernet PLC?

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of responses. Somehow I turned off emails for replies to the thread so I wasn't aware of the additional posts.

As for the various serial converters you all have suggested, thanks for the suggestions. I think changing radios is the most straightforward solution but if I can get a few of these converters in the office and can test and show they're reliable, that may be a potential option. Thanks!

As it is a water authority you need to be careful about the collection of compliance data. If your radio link goes down what happens to the data, if the data is lost is that acceptable. If you cant loose data you really should be looking at RTU type devices as Saffa suggested.
Also should consider security of unencoded data in a public domain. Again DNP3 has security options built in.