Timer with counting down on FTview

Zakonenko

Hello, all!

Maybe someone had the same problem? I use the Rockwell Automation software.
I need to make 24 hours timer indicator with minutes on FTView (example: "09:55 remain") using my Timer (TON) in RSLogix5000 which have value 86400000. How to make it, maybe there is some addon or some easy way? :(

Last edited:
Why don't you try counters along with one timer TON, with base set at 1 sec and Preset at 60. One counter for Minutes and other for Hours. Reset the timer after 60 sec and Increment your Minutes counter to 1. Reset your Minutes Counter after 60 and Increment Hours counter to 1. Reset your Hours counter after 24. This would be lot simpler, I believe.

Here is a subroutine I made. It will CONCAT all information into one string for display. Make new blank program and import subroutine. That way you can see all the rungs and not impact your current program.