gtwin model undefined

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to open a GTWIN v2 .IOP file, but my PC has GTWIN v3.2 on it. It allows me to select the files, but when it tries to open, it gives me an error and refuses to open: "THIS GT MODEL IS UNDEFINED"

Is this error related to the difference is software versions? Or do I have some other issue?

Similar Topics

hello All, would like your assistance Using Panasonic plc gr75 software, linked to Gtwin hmi we would like to display an error message on hmi...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in GTWIN to have a lamp come on and stay on when a momentary switch is pressed, but go off when a different switch is pressed-...
Replies
Views
ok heres the prob, in editing I have two buttons one for alarms and one for login , once loaded both buttons disappear, any body got any...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom