rlogix5000 add-on

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using rslogix5000 version 20.04 (so it is compatible with a compactlogix 1768-L43) I have an activation for a functionblock upgrade 9324-RLDFBDENE
but it looks like there is a download, and I don't know what version I need to work with standard 5000 (NOT STUDIO).

same problem with 9323-ATUNEENE

To add to my confusion, I thought this was this an activation, to unlock a feature of the program, I don't understand why a download is required.

If There is a download which file is it? it download into a file where there are 30 files, and none of them are intuitive to scream what I need to run.

If I remember right, there is just an activation, as all you are doing with the add-on is unlocking a function of the already-installed software.

My activation file for FBD is hidden under C:\users\public\public documents\rockwell automation\activations...