FTVP TagProvider creation using DB (creating tags using data from Db MSSQL)

Umadevi94

I have been trying to create tags using FTVP version 7. I want to create tags that contain data from database ie. MSSQL. I am able to create the tags but the value of the tag is always zero......

I tried everything as per the manual.

I don't have much clarity about the four queries(History,Tag population,Point in time and live query) used in tag creation.

Please help....

Similar Topics

Here's a challenge I've recently been trying to work through. I've got a packaging line that has some Cognex DataMan readers on them (16...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, We're trying to publish our HMI project in web so we use FactoryTalk ViewPoint version 2.6. We are using Windows server 2003. All...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Greetings, How can I create some structure tags that are similar to the ones seen in SIMATIC WinCC Tag Management section? Or does Citect SCADA...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to change the alarm priority after having already defined a digital alarm? Accidentally created some alarms with high priority...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom