How to learn Control Logix PLC programming

SuperMiguel

So Basically i work for a controls company, but im in the software department (programming) and i would like to improve my self and learn how to do PLC programming, we use logix5000/studio5000, I have done some mild PLC programming and im fairly familiar with the software but still a bit lost.. So any book or videos you guys recommend?

Similar Topics

I'm going to get my certificate in plc programing , I have the option to focus on studio 5000 and the control/ compact logix familys, or rs logix...
Replies
Views
I was trying out the SLC500 simulator and loaded the level control application from the "Learn PLC's Tutorial". In single scan mode I found that...
Replies
Views
What considered to be the best schools or academies to learn industrial automation control?
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working on LogixPro Door Simulator Exercise 4, where you have to program the door to stop going up if the close button is pressed...
Replies
Views
Hi All! One could be confused as where to start learning Industrial Automation I am not looking to learn PLC programming Only. But I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom