Factory Talk Machine Edition Me Program Launcher will not work....Help

Jarred_Ross

I'm using a Versa View 1500P with Factory talk Machine edition installed V8.20.

I'm trying to use Me Program Launcher to Launch another program but for some reason it will not work.

When I run the HMI program on my laptop it works but will not work on the Versa View PC.3

I'm using a Momentary push button with the value tag (TONNAGE_ENABLE)

Then Me program Launcher which the Momentary Push button should activate.

Program location I have set for the c drive

Launch Enable is TONNAGE_ENABLE
NewInstance: "0"
MaximizeEnable: "1"

My factory Talk View is V9.0 on my laptop.

When I open the HMI program on my laptown the ME program Launcher looks like a button, when I open the HMI program on the PC the Me program Launcher has lines threw it and can not press.

Can some one please help me get this to work?

Thank you so much.