Real Time clock using CPM1A Omron PLC

rstamares

Im using Omron CPM1A plc. is there a build in clock that i can call everytime i need to log a certain incident? If not can someone send me a sample code using DM as a realtime clock.

Thanks and best regards

When you are on line with the plc, if it has a built in clock, it will show in the project work space (Alt+1) with the symbols, memory and I/O The clock does not show unless you are on line.

I have just gone through the manual for the CPM1A and unfortunately this PLC does not have a onboard realtime clock function available.

If you need this, you would be faced with upgrading to a CQM, or perhaps better a CJ platfrom in OMRON. There are other cheaper solutions from other manufacturer's. This is the next cheapest solution from OMRON.

Similar Topics

OK let me first explain how I am doing something and then you can tell me how I can do it better. I move the current day, Month, Hour and Minute...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently working on my HNC project, for which I am designing a system for my place of work, which will reverse jet my silo filters...
Replies
Views
I would like to know how to program a AB micrologix 1500 LSB version C to control lighting contactors in a large complex using real time set...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is one for the Mitsubishi experts. I need to measure the time for a remote device's to return process data sent from the i-QR...
Replies
Views
Hi all I thought I had this working but upon doing a checkup a few months after the machine was commissioned, I found that adjusting the RTC via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom