Transferring logged data betwen PanelView Plus and PC

ddeshi2

Hi all,

I'm using a SD card to log data on my Panelview plus and FT View ME 6.0. The old data is overwritten with the new data for every 300,000 data points and it was alright for my old projects. But for my current project I want to log 18 tags continuously for every 5 seconds for 7 days. How can I achieve this? Is there a method where I can constantly transfer the data stored in the SD card on to my PC. Or without even using a SD card can I log the data directly on to my PC. We do not have internet connection at the location of the project. Please let me know!!

Thanks,
Andy

Pretty sure you can log to a network share... Help has examples of the various path options. What model pv+ is it? I know the later version log restriction has increased to 1,000,000 points, but not sure if this is only for the pv+ v6...