RSlogix 5000 activation transfer

If you have problem,,, simply ring Rockwell Tech support, they have excellent technical support.
Even if you have lost your system, as long as you have a valid serial number and the software is registered correctly. They can help you re-host your activation. They can even send you a activation file over email, you simply have to place this file in activation folder on the new system after you have installed Rockwell software.

Hi,

But they will charge for it isn't ito_O ??????

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
Hello friends; Good day. I have windows 10 64 bit OS and install a Oracle virtual box with windows xp SP3 X86. I installed RSLogix 5000 and RSlink...
Replies
Views
So I had this problem last night, and could not find a fix anywhere on the internet.. Called Tech Support this morning such an easy fix I figured...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use RSLogix 5000 on my desktop PC Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1 RSLogix V15-20 Normally we use a thumb drive for the...
Replies
Views
I'm newbie at RSlogix 5000, I installed this software with activation certificate but emulate has no activation key. Can somebody share me any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom