Mitsubishi FX program problem

Jirrr

Hello,
I am trying to find one varible used on my HMI in FX2N program...it is variable D726 and cross refference always direct me to line where device C2 is Moved to D794...see attached file...how it is possible or what is the structure of C2 device?

Thanks a lot

FX D726.PNG

C2 is a counter.
When that line is true, the value of C2 will be put into data register D794.
MOVP is a move instruction and the P means on the rising edge - or only when the line is true and not again until it goes false and true again.

Thanks Ronnie,

that I know....my problem is that there are used variables in macro in HMI and only one variable (D794) is copied into this macro......but in macro there are use numbers from D795,796 etc....and when I want to find them in PLC it always show me this line MOVP C2 D794....and no other use of these vars are showed....So I simply do not know where program write to these vars....??

Look for something like BMOV (block move)

ie BMOV D100 D795 K10

That instruction will move 10 consecutive registers from D100 to D795 +the next 10
They dont have to be in the program but the moved values will be in those registers

Yes...thanks...

there is some BMOV to these adresses at the beginning of the program....these line MOVP C2 D794 only rewrite var at the end of the program....but still why cross reference point me always to this line with var D795...etc.???