Loading PV 800 with a USB stick

rejoe.koshy

Hey Guys,
I had a PV 600 series HMI which has been migrated to the newer PV 800 series. Considering the same I have used .CHA file to convert the application to the new platform using CCW.

Is there any way to load the converted file to PV 800 using USB stick? I am new to PV 800 hence kindly bear with me.

The converter folder contains a file with .ccwsln extension and a folder named PVc project and SpyListPersistence.

In "File Manager" there are "Source" and "To" selection boxes. If you select the USB drive in the "Source" box you should be able to load any valid configuration file that's on the drive. I think you have to have the file in the drives root folder (not in a sub folder) but I don't know that for sure.