Omron CP1L Modbus RTU to VFD

aandjsam

Hi all,

I've got a small project requiring me to communicate to an Eaton DE-1 Inverter from an Omron CP1L PLC via a CP1W-CIF11 Comms board.

I cannot find anywhere the correct structure for the program. Is there a function block that would suit this task, or does anyone have any example programs they wouldn't mind sharing please?

I've achieved this before with an S7-1200, without a great deal of difficulty, however I'm not as confident with CX programmer these days...

I need to control 20 drives, simple start, stop and speed reference with fault word as well, ideally. Nothing too complex.

Thanks in advance guys.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Omron CP1L. CX Programmer. How do I fix so that a CNTRX(548) remembers the count it had before a power failure? I need to know how many...
Replies
Views
Hi! Newbie here... Cx-programmer CP1L PLC NB7 HMI I want to multiply something i by 1,5 in CX-Programmer to get a higher number to use in HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been upgrading some machines recently which involves installing a 10" NB HMI, HUB and a CP1L-E to avail of the built-in ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi, is someone experiment connecting a Omron plc CP1L with a Siemens HMI TP1200?, i've installed the drivers in WinCC , plc options is just CS1 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom