Data Block not called for HMI Order

Benton

I have a string of code that needs an HMI order to be true before it gives me a start process bit that is used throughout the rest of the code.

The DB that the HMI Order bit comes from is not being called by ANY FB etc. and when the operator clicks the activate button which is tagged to that same uncalled DB nothing happens.

How do I get the bit from the HMI Order coming from the uncalled DB to be called from the FB that it is currently in?

Thanks

Ignore the above (1st) thread. I found the FB but if someone could tell me why when the operator click the button in wincc I only get a glitching change of state when monitoring DB? I does stay TRUE.

Check the usage of that bit inside the FB. The bit is likely an IN, OUT or STAT variable inside the FB that is being written to. Search for the name of your bit in the block interface, which is the section of the window on top of the code.