S7-300 to Kepware via MPI

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
So we have a large project kicking off, ripping out an old S7-300 and replacing with AB.

We need both systems to run in parallel whilst we gradually migrate from one system to the other.

Kepware is sitting between the 2 and working very well.

Is there a way to export the tags from the Siemens into the Kepware aside actually adding them manually.

The Siemens seems to export in .asc whilst the Kepware wants .csv?

Is there another way?

I appreciate your reply, but we are the familiar with the AB side and not the old Siemens side.

I got there in the end with a lot of copy and pasting and d!cking about.

PS I hate Siemens!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to connect kepware OPC server to S7300 PLC. The task is to read Data block DB40 into OPC. As it is my first experiance with...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received this SIMATIC S7-300 training kit for maintenance. When I power it up, the PLC doesn't go to RUN mode and the STOP mode led is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom