Micrologix Fault reset

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Micrologix 1200 that goes into Major Fault a couple of times a year
The fault is it can communicate with an expansion unit and cant determine which one (there are 2 output modules) When I go online I see the same fault then clear it and all is good for 4-5 months. I have re seated the cables and still get it occasionally. My question is if I set S:1/8 to 1 will cycling power
clear the fault or is there another way to do it without using software.
Thanks

The RA KB article states to set S:1/8 and S:1/12 then a power-cycle will clear the fault and run as long as the fault doesn't persist.

62904 - MicroLogix 1200 and 1500: Automatically Clearing Faults

Similar Topics

I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
I am trying to reset a fault through programming. I have a Micrologix 1200 and I am programming through RS Logix 500. I have been combing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
I have a fault on a micrologix 1400 that says" The controller cannot communicate with an expansion i/o module. The exact module cannot be...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks, I have a customer with an older machine that is controlled with a MicroLogix 1000. The machine just quit working. The power light is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom