Linking a micro820 in Studio 5000

gusterminator

Hi,
I have a micro820 that is hooked to a Anvil temp sensor gateway. It sends the data Endian over Ethernet. I need to map it in RS logix 5000 so my L72 processors can see the data it is sending. When I add module I have nothing that is related to a micro820. I tried adding a generic Ethernet module but couldn't get it to work. Any body have any ideas that could help me out. I have contacted the company to see if they have there own add on module I can download. I'm dealing with SST-Wireless.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

The RA KB article states you will need CCW4 or above to support EtherNet/IP messaging with the Micro8xx controllers.

520228 - Logix to Micro820/850 controller EtherNet/IP Messaging

Similar Topics

I have a Micro820, yes I know they are hated. I have a brand new Micro820 that I programmed with a Micro SD Card. Once I got it programmed, I...
Replies
Views
So I'm currently in the process of linking 2 1756-L72 processors to send alarms back and forth. One processor is rev 26.13 and the other is 32.11...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have very basic knowledge of PLC's. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. Our assembly equipment is being run off of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom