Help with profibus GSD file of pulse controller for s7-300

Rescobedo

Hello dear members.
I've been looking for a GSD file of a Litronic pulsregler with no success.
I Cant even find a contact of the manufacturer.
By aby chance, has someone a GSD file that can share of a PR 250-60/1A/Lit1102/PB/V5?

Thanks alot.

Regards.

Thanks ivo.maenen.

Fornutantelly, we could find in our customer server an old program of a machine that uses the same kind of pulse controller and we were able to get the GSD file from there. The problem is solved and machine is running again.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Regards.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone , im using a IM153 as Decentral Peripherie, it uses profibus and it is a slave with the adress N° 2 everytime there is a problem...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Ok, We have a couple of hundred PF753's with 20-COMM-P cards installed. I recently had one fail, and it would not communicate over the...
Replies
Views
Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some basic questions to ask about Profibus. Tt will be a little long to explain all, but I prefer giving all details to help people...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom