EDS file for ethernet communication

jcp

Hi friends;
I visit rockwell site to download the EDS file which is necessary for the RSlogix5000 to communicate with ethernet module. I have 1756 ENTB module and system is designed in Rslogix 5000 version 13 with 7 slot chasis. which EDS file i download for the sucessfull communication. also i need the guide line to add the module in the chasis.
Best regards

I have 1756 ENTB

No - you probably have the 1756-ENBT module.

To get the right EDS file you need to know the Major Revision of the module.

Alternatively, go to the downloads section of the website, http://www.rockwellautomation.com/resources/eds/

and choose ....
Network:- EtherNet/IP
Device Type:- Communications Adaptors
Bulletin/Cat. Number:- 1756-ENBT

There are 6 files, for Major Revisions 1 to 6.

Download them all and use the hardware installation tool to register all of them.

i'm working with the communication between 1769-L35E to ABB drive, who body help me about documents and EDS file for Fieulbus Adapter type RNDA-01
Thank you very much