VBA Control FactoryTalk SE

jparker83

Has anyone encountered this, Not being able to select VBA Control in the Property panel of any object. I have a screen that was developed by someone in our home office, which seems to work in the office, but when I bring it into my project, it will not let me select VBA Control.

Please someone with some insight on this, please respond!

Similar Topics

Good evening, I'll start by explaining what i want to do and then what I've tried. We have an excel document at work that contains our material...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to add picture via activex control (Microsoft Forms 2.0 Image) my command is "Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\aaa.bmp")" but...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am trying to write an array in PLC from my excel data base below is code Sub Update() Dim Test_array_Src() As String RSlinx =...
Replies
Views
I have a CPR7 RSView application that I can not expose a string input control to VBA so that I can write the value to a .csv file. Here is what I...
Replies
Views
here is our setup we are using Factory talk view Se HMI that communicate with Control Logix PLC via RsLinx Enterprise im searching for a way to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom