S5-95U analog output

MRM

I m new in STEP 5 and i need help
I have problem with the onboard's analog output 4-20mA, i want to forced it to see if it work or not but i didn't find the assignement in S5 Program. As i know, normally it's in FB251( XE)
:
SPA FB 251
NAME: RLG:AA
XE : MW 12
BG : KF +8
KNKT: KY 0,0
OGR : KF +1000
UGR : KF +0
FEH : M 2.1
BU : M 2.2
i forced MW 12 but no signal!!
Please i need help

i checked the assignement list now there is no AW or QW, all are memory assignement or digital I/O

MW 12 used only on this
SPA FB 251
NAME: RLG:AA
XE : MW 12
BG : KF +8
KNKT: KY 0,0
OGR : KF +1000
UGR : KF +0
FEH : M 2.1
BU : M 2.2

A DB 20
L DW 48
T MW 10

A DB 21
L DW 48
T MW 12

A DB 22
L DW 48
T MW 14
BE
one is onboard analog output and the other two are for the external analog module

The analog output is normally QW40.
Monitor this value directly and then "force" MW12 (dont forget to block the existing T MW12)

S5_95 Analog.PNG

Last edited:
JRW
That is possible and the error bit(s) will come on as well
Without the program not sure if these error bits are used to indicate faults, stop the machine etc.........

Last edited:
I tried L KF +500
when I measured the output, I found -74 mA
can you told me what is the problem ? and what i have to do ?
thank you very much in advance for your help