Quick Disconnect Cables

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I need a quick disconnect cable for a 4-pin Topworx Go Switch:

Topworx 21-11518-DCD Go switch, SPDT,UL GP, Mini 4 pin

We ordered them from the manufacturer's approved distributor. We also ordered the matching quick disconnect cables, on the manufacturer's recommendation, and they don't match. these are the ones we ordered:
Undersized female adaptor 7 on site_resized.jpg

they are too small.

My site guy found these in inventory and they do work, but they are obsolete, we need 5 more plus spares, and we can't find a clear comparable:
woodshead quick disconnect.jpg
we've spoken with multiple distributors, and they said they have one that MIGHT work...but it's 6-7 weeks out.

Can anyone tell me a comparable for the second one? I need it ASAP, and we've called 6 distributors.

I'm calling Molex now to see if they can give us a clear direction, but if anyone knows the exact part we need, and better yet somewhere to get it, I'd be grateful.

Thank you!

Russ

Russ you may want to try Grainger. Their part numbers are 5AA37, 5AA44, & 5AA49. I think this is what you are looking for

it looks like we found it. Thank you everyone...i'm not going to close the thread out until I know for sure the one we found will work.

thank you!

russ