Compact Logix Serial Port Diagnostics

plcnovel

Hi All
I am using Compact Logix L35 E processor's serial port as a Modbus Master by using Rockwell's provided drivers for Modbus. I was just wondering is there a way i can do a diagnostics on my serial ports for the following:

* Is my slave device still connected with serial port?
* does the serial port (Master) continously polling the slave.

I know from the rockwell written driver i can get some useful data to find out i am still doing the communication. But is there any GSV or SSV instruction taht can get me the status of my serial port communications. Thansk in advance

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone knew of a card either Allen Bradley or an after market that allows a compact logix to communicate over serial using...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I am having a problem regarding the communication between a micrologix 1100 & compact logix using the serial port.I have configured a...
Replies
Views
HI there, I need that an RTU (DF1 Master) polls some data from a Compat Logix PLC (DF1 Slave) serially. I don't seem to find an application note...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a way to communicate with a serial device from my compact logix over ethernet. I have 4 devices, normally accept a a serial...
Replies
Views
Dear All, communication between compact logix 1769-L31 and Indusoft 6.1 +sp4 on serial protocol is possible? If possible then which driver to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom