Data manipulation- moving average

make an array[20 array size] and give a pointer
make pointer varying the every 30ms by addintion 1 to the pointer also move these input value into the array by pointer array tag when pointer goes to the 20 suppose then average this.or simply use 20*30=600ms then averaged this...
but remmeber flactuation is not good dont leave it in air get reason if this is only from noise then this method is good but if some other get there and look

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am uploading a CSV from a Click PLC, doing so the rows are in groups of 10 cells (columns B-K), below that in the next row is...
Replies
Views
Knowledge of all, it indicates which hardware. To classify the adequate models of PLC and with evident capacity to: 1-Set of instrutions...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom