Unitronic HMI and Yaskawa Drive Integration

Bobogrammer

Good afternoon everyone!

Got roped into a project where they want to feed speed and distance values (INT or DINT) From a Unitronics HMI (SM70-J-R20) into a Yaskawa S5 Servo (MP2600). I figured out on the drive side the ethernet address and adapter to set up assembly instances, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the HMI ready to send and receive the data. It's not a lot, maybe 10 bytes each way, but this is the first time looking at either system. I'm a TIA Portal and Logix 5000 programmer, with SEW and Powerflex drive experience. These things are new so if you've got idea of what I need to do I'm all ears.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Bobo

Similar Topics

Hello, I not very familiar with this protocol, any body knows or have an example of a ladder program to talk with external devices trough serial...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom