access USB port on PLC or VFD via ethernet

ThomasGruetter

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Hitachi WJ-200 VFD and an Idec PLC, both with an USB port for programming. We have a remote access device that only has ethernet ports.
Is there a converter to go from ethernet to the USB port on the drive or PLC?

I'm using the 5 port version, Software has a USB dongle and the Hardware takes a USB connection. So that device is local and has the key and the connection to the hardware.

I can connect over the WAN when needed and my laptop will see both the Sentinal Key and hardware.

Similar Topics

I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone advise me on how to determine the AN of a genie instance I writing to. I have created a genie to display a valve and some text...
Replies
Views
Hello, all, total noob here hoping for a little guidance. I bought a new piece of printing equipment that has a Mitsubishi PLC and this Data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom