Adding RIO Flex I/O in PLC-5/80E

jairagu

I need to add a Flex Analog input module to a RIO rack (Rack No. 3) without shutting down the PLC-5 processor. Please suggest me how to add and what are all necessary actions to be considered.

Kindly suggest me that "switching off" of a rack in the RIO network will cause a fault in the main processor or it will work normally.

Regards,

Vijay

Similar Topics

I have never understood how the I/O is configured using RIO. In the tree there is only the RIO module, not the racks of I/O attached or all the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a job to add a 1794-IE8 Card in slot 5 on an existing Flex IO Rack which uses a 1794-ASB communications module, which...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble adding an output modules to a remote io rack on a plc5 the processor is PLC5/80E it has 6 full RIO racks and 2 3/4 racks I am...
Replies
Views
What I am doing is converting a logix 5 program to logix 5000. What I am stuck on has to do with the RIO rack. I am using a 1747-ASB that is setup...
Replies
Views
I have this machine that is communicating via DH+ to a central Logix PLC. This PLC has two DHRIO modules and we are already getting data from this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom