WinCC7 change property of multiple controls

gardener

Hello,

I have the following question:

on a screen I have some ActiveX controls (piping), I made 2 pipe systems, like Hot and Cold. So I named this controls hotLine1, hotLine2 etc and coldLine1, coldLine2 etc..

Now I would like to change the fillColor of these controls like following (pseudocode):
long int red = 255;
long int blue = 125465;

FOR (all controls in this screen)

IF (control.Name contains "hot") THEN SetFillColor(lpszPictureName,control, red)

ELSE IF (control.Name contains "cold") THEN SetFillColor(lpszPictureName,control, blue)

END IF

can somebody please help me to program this?

ThanK you very much,
Tom

I didn't see yet WINCC 7 but, I guess, in your case there is no diference.
Why do you use two tags for one pipe, and not to use one binnary tag ("0" for "HOT" and "1" for "COLD"). Having this you may open the "Dynamic Dialog" (right click on the property you need -fill colour in your case) and set the colours without writing a script. You althought may get the C script of this property after you have already made the Dynamic Dialog. Right Click on the same property and select "C-Action". A warning message appears, click OK and there it is: the C code of your Dinamic Dialog.

I think it's not clear what I meant:

I dont have one pipe where hot and cold water is flowing through, I have several different pipes, system A = water, system B = steam, system C = NH3. These pipelines I made with several ActiveX controls

now I would like to change the FillColor from only one system, so every control with *steam* in the tagname. Like in the pseudocode written above.

Thanx