HMI and PLC Ladder Logic Report

Hendu74

Hello All, This is a fantastic site. I would like some help regarding an AB SLC500 5/04 and an AB Panelview 1000 HMI. I have been delegated to make some minor changes to an existing PLC program, but can't seem to make the integration between the ladder logic and the input from the HMI panel. In other words, I can upload and print the ladder logic from the PLC using RSlogix 500, but the inputs from the panel do not show up. I also have Rockwell Panelbuilder 32 software. I cannot find any information that ties the two together regarding HMI input to the PLC ladder logic and printing the two combined in the report. Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom