FTViewSE security

Lemming

Hi, I don't normally use a lot of security with Scada projects as the PC's are usually in a secure location, and the end users don't want the phaffing about...

Current project is a bit different with a panel PC in the compound of a large plant, but outside with access for anybody

Using FTView SE, and have been playing with the security commands, and is not very user friendly ..

I want a default, view only account, and a couple of elevated privileges accounts.

On initial Project run, the user loaded is the Windows account. If I use the logout command, or set an autologout to time [x], I end up with a blank screen and login box only displayed.

Is there a way to mimic the RSView32 security functionality with a default user ??

Have done some more googling, and have added the idle detect activeX, and driving to dummy "Logged out" account... Sing out if there is a better way pls

Have done some more googling, and have added the idle detect activeX, and driving to dummy "Logged out" account... Sing out if there is a better way pls

That is how I do it.
You will still need to use VBA on a "Always On" screen running in the background to trigger the logout as you can't do it in a macro.