RSLogix 5000 and third party HMI software

turbohamad

Respected Experts;
Good day. I have win 7 32 bit OS. I installed RSLogix 5000 ver 10 to 20.1 with rslink successfully. But The third party HMI can not install in win 7 it needs win XP. So i install XP virtual mode on win 7. and install the HMI there.

When i go online with rslogix 5000 and start the HMI in xp mode as well but the HMI shows the question marks instead of tag values.

Is there any one who knows how to link logix 5000 to xp ode software?

The third party HMI is TT4000 ver 3.5 SP 15 which is unable to install at win 7 i used every option but cannot successful. Is there any who guide me how can i install it on win 7. The error message shows Mismatch OS needs Windows NT sp 7, win 2000 or win xp sp3.

So the last option for me is to install it on virtual xp mode in win 7.

Regadrs

Does TT4000 work correctly when RSLogix 5000 is not running ? Does TT4000 require an installation of RSLogix 5000 on the same computer ?

TT4000 is the Turbotronic software from Solar Turbines (San Diego, USA). It's built to work closely with ControlLogix, as ST is one of Rockwell's largest OEM customers.

I always VERY STRONGLY recommend that you get your software support directly from Solar Turbines. The risk of making mistakes or altering crucial parts of the gas turbine control system is too high.

Respected Sir'

I am not sure but at the time of installation TT4000 not demanding or need rslogix 5000. Is it possible i install TT4000 on win 7 32 bit?

Regards