Time Of Day problem from WinCC Flex to SQL

userxyz

Hi,

I have a problem with the Time Of Day datatype.

On the HMI I have this:
The Date is shown in the format type date.
The Time is shown in the format type time.

format.JPG
The Tags Date are datatype Date.
The Tags Time are datatype Time_Of_Day.

ffd.jpg

cdes.JPG

Okay, with this script I write to an SQL database:

code.jpg

This is the result in the SQL Database table:
table.jpg

The Date is okay.

But the time is not okay. Even when I use varchar datatype as you can see. I've tried to use time, but that's not the solution because I then get a long decimal number...

It's a bit confusing that in DB's the Time datatype needs to be Time_Of_Day and on the HMI the format type needs to be time (else the date is vieuwed also. But for the SQL database I cannot find a solution to eliminate the date in the time column.

Anyone knows what to do ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Gerry

Last edited: