Allen Bradley Point IO and Guard IO Upgrade

Nortech

Hi all,
I’ve been asked about a project at work but given very little info. I’m somewhat experienced with Allen Bradley but far from an expert.

Basically I think they just want to add a floor scanner to the safety circuit and update the safety program to suit.

See images attached. I haven’t been to the customer site myself but I think they took an photo of the remote IO (point IO) and remote safety IO and I would need to find the PLC, is this correct? Would it be a ControlLogix?

Would I be using Studio 5000? Also don’t have much experience programming the Allen Bradley safety equipment. Do I do this through studio 5000 also when I get connected?

Any help greatly appreciated as always.

Photo%20Oct%2017%2C%2006%2013%2013.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nyiqs2294ly7rr/Photo Oct 17, 06 13 13.jpg?dl=0

Just a pic of 1734-AENT and some Compact Block Guard IO.
Pretty sure it will be a Guardlogix (ControlLogix) or Compact GuardLogix, in which case Logix5000.
There is a chance it is GuardPLC, which uses the discontinued RSLogix Guard PLUS! software. (The exclamation is part of the product name). So yeah, get photos of the controller / copy of the backup program / certified safety engineer training.