Factorytalk SE client File and Windows server Startup

Hi All,
I have developed a Factory talk SE Client project and works fine. I have tested the client file by launching it from Factory talk studio.
I have also created a runtime file using Factory talk Client configuration wizard.
This file is stored on Desktop and when you double click it Client gets launch and works fine.
I want to put this file in Windows server startup programs so that when Server reboots, the Client file should be relaunched automatically. Please give your Valuable suggestion on configuring Windows startup.
The system running Factory talk Client is Windows Server 2003.
Thanks for the Help !

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm working on a laptop that needs FactoryTalk Activation Manager installed on it as a host along with a Hyper-V VM client on the same...
Replies
Views
AssetCentre Client loads correctly on the server, but when going through another machine the client never presents a splash screen; however, it...
Replies
Views
What is the Correct way to move Client files (FactoryTalk View SE)? I have FTVSE Studio installed on a development PC, I created a FTVSE Client...
Replies
Views
Hi, Everyone: I got one project for upgrading desktop PC form window XP to window 10. this PC was running FactoryTalk SE Client application and it...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please help me figure out this issue. I run a client on operator pc it's well connected to the server there is no problem in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom