How To Open Overlap Polygon using VB coding.

Waseem_Akhtar

Hello Everyone...

I have created two Polygon pages overlap on each other and two RoundedRectangle box side by side in single display as shown in a image.

I'm not aware with the VB coding and i want to open the respective Polygon if i click on the RoundedRectangle. For Example.....

If i click on RoundedRectangle1(in image named as 1) then Polygon1(in image named as 1st Display) have to open,
similarly if i click on RoundedRectangle2(in image named as 2) then Polygon2(in image named as 2nd Display) have to open.....

What code have to write just help.
Or is there any document please share.

Thanks in advance..

Test_Display.gif

You are giving very little information on what platform you are using, from the picture this looks very much like VB IDE & not a Scada system or HMI, however there are many ways to do this & many VB orientated applications will have a tabular controls built in. If these are just your own build then the tabs need click events we will call them buttons and the polygons are panels.
so on the button events
Button1
Panel1.Visible = True
Panel2.visible = False

Button2
Panel2.Visible = True
Panel1.visible = False

You will need to make one panel2 false on call to window.

Your rounded rectangle will have various events associated with it (assuming this is Visual Studio). In the upper left of your code window will be a drop down with a list of components. Choose Rectangle1 and to the right of that is a drop down list of the events associated with the component you selected. Find the event labeled "Click" and add code similar to what parky posted above.