Micro Logix 1000 (HELP)

Patrick420

Hi all

So I made this PLC learner box with 6 toggle switches and some push buttons I have it all wired up and all set. However I am having a major issue with not knowing which programs to download so I can start programming. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help? I’m pulling my hair out I’m very new to PLC training I know some but barley scratch the surface. If someone can send me a link that has directions or the links I need to download?

Thanks
Happy holidays

I’m very new to PLC training I know some but barley scratch the surface. If someone can send me a link that has directions or the links I need to download?

tarik1978, has posted the link for the download, but if I were you.... I would remove the 1000 and install a 800, the 1000's are no longer made and since you are just starting you may want to start with a platform that will be around for awhile, the software is also free

https://www.rockwellautomation.com/...1&pagetitle=Design-and-Configuration-Software

And Happy Holidays to you also!