Still a little stuck (Stepper module)

Sevenfins

Stepper Module 1746-hstp1

I have read the module on this thing a couple times now. I am still not quite confident that I am understanding everything the way I am wanting to. Any point or tip in the right direction will help.

The big issue I run into is that I wont be able to hook up anything to "test" for a week or so. Otherwise I would just play with it and figure it out that way. Time doesnt ever really allow.

Which is what it looks like. The module did look pretty solid. Just wanted to see if there was anything else out there that I could read up on for extra assurance.

not really

Once you start plugging in values into the module output data files and see the motion everything should fall into place.

When you start initial testing make the the motor is disconnected from the load....